Best way to get back to Nynashamn from Stockholm

I am seeing a lot about the Alla tours. To be perfectly honest, we have almost never used a non cruise line tour, but after seeing some of the excursion prices I am definitely rethinking this. The one exception may be St. Petersburg, since my TA has said that she would recommend the NCL tour. I am meeting with her next week to discuss all of these options.

I am seeing a lot about the Alla tours. To be perfectly honest, we have almost never used a non cruise line tour, but after seeing some of the excursion prices I am definitely rethinking this. The one exception may be St. Petersburg, since my TA has said that she would recommend the NCL tour. I am meeting with her next week to discuss all of these options.

Sharonann, When you see what NCL charges for a seat, on a bus of 40 people, you may change your mind! :) We had a minibus of only 14 people, in St. Petersburg, for half the price of NCL.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Eileen. Loved the cruise ( except for nynasham ...not docking in Stockholm proper cut into our time in Stockholm [emoji45]) but whenever my next cruise is , it will be a warm sunny one ! Glad we got money from Delta

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We took the Alla Tour for Stockholm. We are all so happy, we did the cruise last year and not this year.

My family is so grateful for that refund, thanks to your info.

No cruise plans yet.

Enjoy your next trip! :D:D

Edited by TravelingAPor