Pacific Dawn Maiden Voyage Meet & Greet

dogboy53

This is a photo of our meet greet on the maiden voyage of the Pacific Dawn. It was taken in the Bengal Bar and we had 23 people present. P & O Australia were very helpful, we met for just on two hours.

2083580304_9e7567a916.jpg?v=0

Don

Is everyone in the photo cruise critic members (or their spouses?)

Not sure of the exact mix but there were couples and singles.

Most of the couples post under one user ID I think.

Don

This is a photo of our meet greet on the maiden voyage of the Pacific Dawn. It was taken in the Bengal Bar and we had 23 people present. P & O Australia were very helpful, we met for just on two hours.

2083580304_9e7567a916.jpg?v=0

Don

hey who is the good looking bloke in the blue shirt and white cap bottom line

To all those wonderful maiden voyagers out there, just wondering if any of you happen to come across howsthis? I know I probably asked while on board but I'm concerned about her. I've just been going through old posts and she was a very regular poster and all for meeting up while on board but she disappeard off the boards all of a sudden back in August. Maybe she didn't like us:( and decided not to meet up, who knows but I'm worried something may have happened.

Karen

That is a nice photo and all but where are all the younng people about 20 lol is there any one that age on here or am i just a loser?

We were all young at heart Drelix. That's what counts. We're even better coz we have more experience;)

Karen

That is a nice photo and all but where are all the younng people about 20 lol is there any one that age on here or am i just a loser?

Ill be the first to admit that there isnt that many younger people (the age group you stated) on here.

If i was on a cruise and there was at least one fellow CC'er on board, id want to meet up with them regardless of how old they are. Ive been on here long enough to become friends with pretty much everyone and also have met a large chunk of the local folk.

Oh and for the record, im 18. Was 16 when i joined CC

uses seems to be taken it what i said wrong i dotn mind older generation i just thought there would be a fair few younger pplz cause that whay i thoought fourms where full of so i am sorry o and nice to meet u star man i been meaning to say hello to you

lol i am good at doing it without realising it hahahah also had to ask somethin how in the world do you relised what section your waitin on replys from cause i get confised what onei have left where and go through most of them i might as well just not reply to any cause i am always gettin negative feedback lol

lol i am good at doing it without realising it hahahah also had to ask somethin how in the world do you relised what section your waitin on replys from cause i get confised what onei have left where and go through most of them i might as well just not reply to any cause i am always gettin negative feedback lol

Drelix, the ones that have new posts since you last logged in are in bold (on the screen where the thread titles are listed). You'll know if it's bold, someone has replied or added a new comment!:D

Archived