embarkment questions on the Pride

hearts12

I’m doing a park and cruise for the first time out of Baltimore. Any info will be helpful. This will be our platinum cruise.

Baltimore is much smaller port than is you were to sail out of Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, or Port Canaveral. It is very easy get in and get out. Basically just plan on 1-2 hours later than one of the mentioned ports because of the later arrival time of the ship. It isn't like other ships that dock at 6/7am. The Pride doesn't dock until 9/10am usually.

Be advised that Batlimore legitimately checks soda and wine. They will open soda cartons, take all the cans out, put then back in and tape up the box. They will inspect the seal on the wine bottles. I know not every port inspects to that extend, so have your soda/wine handy if you plan to carry it on!

We are actually sailing again on the Pride this summer and will not be getting FTTF. It is temping with HMC as a tender port though. We only got FTTF last time because we were traveling with our 5 year old son. We did not want to keep up with him and carry on until rooms were ready.

We have selected the earliest check in line and will plan to get there somewhere around noon. Cars should be allowed in the parking lot by then and the line should less, too. It moves pretty quick with luggage and paying cash (exact change only) for parking. We can manage our carry on this time because we're leaving the kiddo at home! It's easy to find a bar until the rooms open up!

When are you going? We are going Aug 19.

What is the earliest check in time?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app