I am fulfilled!!!!

Freckles_51

I just received my "Let the fun begin" DVD and Carnival's Cruise Vacation brochure....from the department of....

....Carnival Consumer Fulfillment!! :p :D :cool:

OK...so some of you have exciting lives......:p

WOOOOHOOOOO!!

Dontcha just love it!!!

:D

I just got my DVD and Carnival's Cruise Vacation brochure today also. A big thank you to whoever posted about this a couple weeks ago. I cant wait...

Yep....that's when I ordered it, after reading the CC thread :D

I know itineraries change, but it is nice to be able to browse through the brochure to see what's out there, and having all the ships' deck plans at my fingertips....:cool:

I love the hard copy brochures. I have them over several years. I know there's a cost associated with them...but I would HATE to see them go. Consequently though...I also don't like when people order such brochures...and never actually GO on the trips. We do however, go all the time...I feel like I pay for my brochure and then some...every year. Anyhow....we love the brochures and would hate to ever see them come to an end. So lets hope they don't!

I just ordered mine. We are going to have a bra-b-q on Memorial Day I hope it is here by then. Most of those attending will be in our group for Sept. and maybe it will intice those still on the fence to come!!

Thanks for the info!

I love the hard copy brochures. I have them over several years. I know there's a cost associated with them...but I would HATE to see them go. Consequently though...I also don't like when people order such brochures...and never actually GO on the trips. We do however, go all the time...I feel like I pay for my brochure and then some...every year. Anyhow....we love the brochures and would hate to ever see them come to an end. So lets hope they don't!

I definitely paid for my brochure....and DVD....on our recent cruise. And it was SO worth it;).

Freckles,,,you crack me up!!! Ive already got the brochure! came in handy at the pediatricians office today too. Apparently DS{hes not quite 2} wants to visit the baths at virgin gorda. He was facintated with the picture in the brochure. {I had taken it to entertain ME,but he liked the boats!}. Got home, googled "the BATHS" and he still was facinated, even being puney!

Guess now,Ill go order the DVD and he can watch it on the drive to grandmas! lol. Im serious!:D

Archived