Yet Again- Another new Weight Watcher Plan for 2012

FlaGrl4Evr

I just received and e-mail this morning telling me that the WW Points-Plus Plan would be changing (tweaked) for 2012. Apparetly there have been numerous complaints about members not being able to lose with the allotted 29 points (or more, depening on your weight) WW will now tweak the plan to give custom options, new activity goals and flexable targets.

My concern and hope for the new plan, is that I do not have to go and re purchase another Points clicker, Food Guide and Eating Out Companion book. I am actually one in the minority that really loves the PP Plan as it is and even with the 29 points had some great success.

I guess we will all have to wait and see. Hopefully the changes will be beneficial and good news for all of us WW members.

:)

Got the email as well. I am in that group that has not had success with the new program. Loved the old program. Lost my college weight and baby #1 weight on that plan but have had no luck with the new plan for baby #2 weight. Doesn't sound like any of the points values will change, just the max amount. It also says that lifetime members at goal will get free etools. I'm a lifetime member but not at goal at this moment. Looking forward to this change.

I started weight watchers in March of this year and lost 40 pounds in four months. I kept to the plan almost never going above the daily food allowance but I DID exercise probably more than most. I did five ten minute miles a day on the elliptical trainer at least six days a week plus every other day light weight work outs. I lost at the rate of about 2 1/2 pounds a week.

I find your remarks about not being able to lose on this plan interesting. I always wondered how much I would have lost had I not been so active. Many people in my meeting did not appear to be losing much over the time I was. I guess now I know why. Hopefully the new plan will help those who can't be as active.

Like I said before I lost twice with the old program. I too work out more than most people. I run every morningon my treadmill at home before work and on the weekends I go to the gym or again run at home and then I go to the gym at night when I can. I also a a slew of weight training and resistance training equipment at home that I use. I personally love working out, I can't imagine how some people don't like it. I guess every body is different and mine does not like the new program. I'm hoping fewer points will equate to better results. I sometimes kick myself for throwing away all my materials from the old programs.

• 2 weeks later...

I am very interested in the email you received about lifetime members receiving free e-tools. I reached my goal last month and couldn't see paying $14 a month just to be able to use e-tools. It took my almost a year but I lost 52 pounds and just love the points plus program. I have been on four cruises since I joined and always travel with my measuring spoons and try to stay on plan as much as possible. It is hard but so worth it. I am 58 yo and in the best shape I can ever remember. Points Plus 2012 seems to be just what I was doind all along. I rarely use my weekly points allowance and figure activity points are just to help me lose not to help me eat more. I love reading about all my fellow ww who also cruise. Good luck to everyone and don't give up.

Archived