Horizon TA and Pre Booking Spa Treatments

Zingy2

We will be going on the Horizon TA and are in a Spa Suite. One of the perks about being In a Spa Suite is that we get a 10%, 20%, and 30% discount on three spa treatments. In the past, when we were in a Spa Suite on the Magic and on the Vista TA in 2016, we booked the treatments during embarkation and the discounts were applied at the time we booked the treatments. For the Horizon TA, we are looking at booking our treatments online, in advance. Would we still receive the 10%, 20% and 30% discounts at the time of booking, or do we have to wait until embarkation and go to the Spa, and present our prescheduled appointments to have the discounts applied as a credit? (The discounts we are referring to are not the "specials" Carnival lists on their Spa treatment pages.). We are trying to take care of some of our supplemental cruise costs in advance and any information regarding this is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is the current bundle and save promo for any advance reservation, including ones made on board on embarkation day during the spa tour times, of spa treatments regardless of room category or ship.

Be aware not all the treatments listed are part of the bundle and save program, but the ones that do qualify have a little banner on the thumbnail making them noticeable among all the choices..

If you think you might be offered more variety of qualifying services than what is listed in the Booking Manger, I say wait till on board to make your appointments since the 3 to get the 10,20,+30% discount must be all booked/reserved in 1 transaction.

The last time I stayed in a cloud 9 spa cabin, Sept 2016, the only special treatment we received was not having to make the bundle choices all at once, and that our appointments were given priority if they could get a non-spa cabin reservation moved if the requested ties were then same.

That is the current bundle and save promo for any advance reservation, including ones made on board on embarkation day during the spa tour times, of spa treatments regardless of room category or ship.

Be aware not all the treatments listed are part of the bundle and save program, but the ones that do qualify have a little banner on the thumbnail making them noticeable among all the choices..

If you think you might be offered more variety of qualifying services than what is listed in the Booking Manger, I say wait till on board to make your appointments since the 3 to get the 10,20,+30% discount must be all booked/reserved in 1 transaction.

The last time I stayed in a cloud 9 spa cabin, Sept 2016, the only special treatment we received was not having to make the bundle choices all at once, and that our appointments were given priority if they could get a non-spa cabin reservation moved if the requested ties were then same.

What they offer on the page as far as discounts and bundles is different than what we've been offered on board for booking a Spa Suite before. We took our Spa Suite letter to the spa and then picked out our treatments (usually couples treatments). The spa staff then applied the respective discounts to the ones we picked. We may just have to wait until we get on board again.

Just got the response from Carnival cruise lines, reference all this. Seems we need to wait until we are on board to book our treatments and get our discounts. [emoji106][emoji4]