Dinner Reservations and Excursion Bookings

Neilio

My wife and I are booked on the Aug 24 Spirit Copenhagen-Stockholm. This will be our 2nd Spirit cruise, the first in June 2010. We enjoy reading the posts from the gang on this board. Last night when the clock struck midnight we were at 120 days out from sailing. I went online to make restaurant reservations for La Terrazza, La Dame, Silver Note and The Grill. Figured we would try Atlantide and Indochine the other evenings. To my surprise I was also able to make our Shore Excursion bookings. In reading many previous posts on this board we thought the Shore Excursions were available 90 days out. But, they were all available at 120 days out. Not sure if this is a change? As we have a considerable ship credit we are going to do the St. Petersburg tours with SS.

Happy Sailing

Neilio

To my surprise I was also able to make our Shore Excursion bookings. In reading many previous posts on this board we thought the Shore Excursions were available 90 days out. But, they were all available at 120 days out.

Hi Neilio,

I have a theory that could be completely wrong, but here goes. When I recently paid in full for my Feb 2019 Shadow cruise, the date for shore excursions went from 90 days out to 120 -- same as dining. At the time, delighted, I assumed it was because they open shore excursions for pax who pay in full prior to the 90 days. Or maybe this is something new they are trying. In any case, my alarm is set!