Hi! New member introducing myself!

Kat22

Hi everyone!

I didn't know where to post this, there's no sub-forum for new member introductions, but this is where I spend the most time browsing through posts so I thought this would be the best place to introduce myself.

My name's Katharine. I've been hooked on this website for months but only just decided to become a member now. I would love to say that I've been on many cruises but sadly I haven't. I went on a 9-night schoolies cruise in November-December 2005 and I fell in love with it. My Mum and I are booked on the Pacific Jewel for 14th Feb next year and I am counting down the days!

Looking forward to talking with you all!

I sailed on the Pacific Sun. I've read a few negative comments about that ship but I thought it was beautiful! I remember being so stunned when I got closer to the wharf at how big it was, now I can't wait to see the Jewel! I'm thinking about heading into Sydney for the inauguration.

Hi everyone!

I didn't know where to post this, there's no sub-forum for new member introductions, but this is where I spend the most time browsing through posts so I thought this would be the best place to introduce myself.

My name's Katharine. I've been hooked on this website for months but only just decided to become a member now. I would love to say that I've been on many cruises but sadly I haven't. I went on a 9-night schoolies cruise in November-December 2005 and I fell in love with it. My Mum and I are booked on the Pacific Jewel for 14th Feb next year and I am counting down the days!

Hi ,

Welcome to the world of addicted cruisers......hope we can help you out with any questions you may have.....start counting down the days

Col:)

Hi everyone!

Welcome! We are counting down to our 3rd cruise. Its a wonderful addiction only enhanced by all the wonderful and fabulous people you will meet on here. Be sure to check through the roll call lists on the main page and see if there is one for your cruise. Great way to start meeting and chatting with people online who are also travelling on your cruise! Welcome again!!!!:)

... that is both CC and cruising. This whole site is brilliant for answering questions that I didn't even know I had as well as providing insights into many 'things' about cruise ships that are interesting and useful. My wife and I hail from the Province of Ontario in Canada and I also hang out on this board just because I like the tone and overall spirit of the folks who post. Welcome and enjoy!

Hi Katherine and welcome. I was only thinking to my myself the other day that it's been a while since a new face popped in to say hi.

How fortunate for you that your were initiated into cruising when you were...you'll probably see the world before you're 40 :).

All the best,

Anna

Archived