jan 18

Drelix

january 18th 2008 wow lol and the dawn i think it is

better double check which ship too.:D

would hate for you to get on the wrong one.

did you just book this cruise after winning the 2gb comp or did you book it a while ago

is any 1 else on this cruise cause we had trouble getting people on!

Hi Drelix.

which cruise are you actually on ???

on the Pacific Dawn roll call you have a listing for August 31. 2008

there is no cruise on that date. it is on 29th August.

that posting was at 5.58.pm

at 5.53pm you posted you wanted people on cruise January 18. 2008

????????

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

is any 1 else on this cruise cause we had trouble getting people on!

If it is the 18th of jan on the pacific dawn you will have major problems booking if you do not already have a booking. My friend has been waitlisted for a couple of months now as she needs a place in the teen club for her daughter.

she is also waitlisted on my cruise for teen club.

there are usually a lot of kids on board at this time so if you are a teen you should have no worries meeting others.

are you travelling with a group or your parents?

to kaseyoz and qld cruiser sorry it was late i am goin gon two cruise we have booked for both january 18th on the pacific dawn waiting for my ticket to come "going to check the mail box" and then i am goin on again the dawn in august with mates in augest e 29th i am so sorry i will fix it all up sorry cause it was late and all i apligise please forgive me i will try get things right here nowo and i am going with people on these cruises i just want to know if any one else is going on either of these cruises thanks

to kaseyoz and qld cruiser sorry it was late i am goin gon two cruise we have booked for both january 18th on the pacific dawn waiting for my ticket to come "going to check the mail box" and then i am goin on again the dawn in august with mates in augest e 29th i am so sorry i will fix it all up sorry cause it was late and all i apligise please forgive me i will try get things right here nowo and i am going with people on these cruises i just want to know if any one else is going on either of these cruises thanks

Lucky you ... having two cruises booked!!! Very jealous!:rolleyes:

sory lou lou do u want me to forfit one to you its called casual rates at 41 hours a forghtnight at the moment witch = about 900 a forghtnight and saving so i am sorry and yeah also i am 20 so i dont need the kid club or teen lounges this was ment to be a part of the last blog thing ok

sory lou lou do u want me to forfit one to you its called casual rates at 41 hours a forghtnight at the moment witch = about 900 a forghtnight and saving so i am sorry and yeah also i am 20 so i dont need the kid club or teen lounges this was ment to be a part of the last blog thing ok

I really dont think Lou Lou meant to offend you because that seems to be the way you have taken nor did she expect you to give her a free cruise, She is merely envious that you can afford to do that.

I really dont think Lou Lou meant to offend you because that seems to be the way you have taken nor did she expect you to give her a free cruise, She is merely envious that you can afford to do that.

Don't worry Sarah ... I'm hard to offend!:D And I wasn't anyway - I worked out what he meant by this! He's worked hard (as we all do) to afford his holidays - and I wouldn't want to take it away from him at all!!!:D:D (My problem is more about fitting my holidays into the limited number of weeks leave I get from work then anything else!!!:rolleyes:) Sigh!!!

i wasent affend i was saying it as a joke and hi sarah from townsville i am just joking around so dont take me seriously and sorry if lou took it that way just here to make friends and talk about crusing cause no one in famiys are as intristed as me

Hi Drelix, you are forgiven... I just couldn't work out which cruise you are going on.....lucky you to have 2.

by your name...are you a Dungeons and Dragons fan ???

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

nope no dungens and dragons fan u see i made drelix up one late night and no one had it on google or nothing so i got it on all names and etc like gmail hotmail icq and all other programs and now pplz have used it that annoyes me but how is it used in dungjans and dragons and some idiot has it on myspace i want him to drop it lol every ones copys me :(

Have a feeling you're not going to like me for this Drelix but there is a huge group of linedancers (amd yes,probably old ones) going on the Aug 29th cruise.

Karen

Have a feeling you're not going to like me for this Drelix but there is a huge group of linedancers (amd yes,probably old ones) going on the Aug 29th cruise.

Karen

you never know Karen, young Drelix might relish the challenge of pulling on the flanny shirt and appropriately spurred cowboy boots and do some serious boot scootin of his own WOOT WOOT (wootever that means:D )

cheers

ness

its ok the august cruise i will be drunk lol hahahahah jokes nah buyt yeah so i just loving doin em i would rather elder ppklz that can havea good time then 4000 little school kids who i wasnt to punch the lights out of

its ok the august cruise i will be drunk lol hahahahah jokes nah buyt yeah so i just loving doin em i would rather elder ppklz that can havea good time then 4000 little school kids who i wasnt to punch the lights out of

Hmmm well I'm sure my daughters would be mighty glad that we're not on your cruise :eek: I think you need to chill out a little bit :rolleyes:

Archived