LimoInRome wine tour

kadey

For my Dh birthday,I am surprising him with a wine tour when we get off the ship in Rome ( Civit.). Has anyone any done this trip with them that can share their experience? Claudio is going to be our driver! I'd appreciate any information.Thanks-Kade

• 1 month later...

After our cruise was over in Rome I surprised my DH with a day in Tuscany as his 50th birthday gift. We have been on 12 cruises and I have never been on a better excursion!!!!!

I had emailed quite a few of the company's often mentioned on this site. Claudio,the owner of Limoinrome ,always responded pleasantly and quickly. His excursion to Tuscany had a very detailed itinary ,lasted 12 hours and was priced the best.

After deciding to go with Limoinrome,Claudio also worked with me for a fair price for all our transfers (airport-hotel,hotel-port,hotel-airport). Every time we were using them,limoinrome was waiting for us! What a great comfort it was to be in a foreign country and to feel so secure about finding our hotel or getting to the airport in plenty of time!

The very best part of our time with Limoinrome was having Claudio waiting for us as we got off the ship to spend the day in Tuscany.He had a new,clean and air conditioned van waiting just for DH and me! We visited three midieval towns and Claudio was just full of information. He was interesting,informative and entertaining!!He let the day be dictated by our needs not just what was on his agenda.He even made sure to find us the perfect spot for an authentic Tuscany lunch. Tuscany was absolutely beautiful and the whole trip truly enhanced by our time with Limoinrome.

The next morning we had to leave Italy and go home. When I woke up I looked out our hotel window for a last look at Rome there was Limoinrome already waiting for us for the ride to the airport! Claudio told us to take our time...he just wanted to make sure he was there in time because Rome traffic is so bad in the morning!

After 12 cruises and a lot of DIY excursions,we have never come close to any company as wonderful as Limoinrome. Next time we are going to have them take us to Florence!! Please feel free to ask me any qusetions about this great company or about our transfers or magical day!-Kade

Ps..DH had an amazing day and said the day was better then any port day on the cruise!

Claudio was our driver for two of our four times with Limo In Rome. We found that if Claudio wasn't our driver,as owner of the company, he paid a lot of attention to matching drive and customer. We look forward to using this company again!

Archived