Trainman-2..where R U ???

We know you are sailing on Freedom May 8th (tomorrow) because I have a sticky post-it on my computer telling me. I also confirmed it on the Roll Call. Looking around for your wonderful 'Live from the Freedom' posts which usually start a few days before you sail. So...whats up? Have I missed something somewhere? Missing you.

We know you are sailing on Freedom May 8th (tomorrow) because I have a sticky post-it on my computer telling me.

I had it as an alarm on my iPhone to remind me!! We need a good dose of bread pudding, breakfast sandwich art and perfect gravy indents in mashed potatoes! :D

That's funny,,I was just thinking the same thing about Trainman,,,of course I didn't know his sailing date..We were on the Freedom last Jan.(before drydock) and we really loved the ship,,,hopefully we will be sailing on her again next Jan.:D..

So Trainman, I am also looking forward to your day by day on the wonderful Freedom:D:D,,

That makes me feel better...Trainman..(Jim) you have fans out here waiting for your yum food details & everything else, we love your 'live' posts, you and Radio. (Radio, re my post-it sticky..Allure, May 22nd) Thinking maybe I need to get a life. Ha. Actually, I have one, but love every minute they take us along with them.

New 'Gal Pal...whats that all about???

dm

Thanks for the update on our Trainman....followed the sad passing of his wife Carol and her burial at Sea...broke my heart.

So, all I can say is..Wow, what a guy. Happy he has found someone new.

dm

I KNEW both Trainman and Radio have upcoming cruises in May, I just didn't remember when. Would be wonderful if they both cruised the same time again but this way, when Trainman's cruise is over we have Radio's to look forward to. MerionMom has a B2B Allure cruise in August. Doesn't get much better than that.. except if you're on a cruise yourself. ;)

Trainman and Judith look so happy!! Can't wait until tomorrow!! Hopefully, that's when Radio's "LIVE" thread will start. :D

Archived