Alicante, anyone been to Tabarca Island?

we stayed in Alicante for a few days in october a few years ago. Never got to Tabarca as the weather wasn't that good.

Found this information

http://www.discover-alicante.com/tabarca/tabarca-island-alicante.html

looks like there is only one boat a day in May so you would need to be careful! Says it goes from the Marina, which is where the shuttle buses drop off, rather than the port where the ships dock.

kate

As Kate52 says there is only one ferry a day each way from Alicante in May. The return ferry is at 5pm so you would not make it back to the ship for a 6pm sailing.

Even if the ferry were earlier I would say do not bother. Although it is a pleasant place to visit, there is not a great deal there. There is plenty to see and do on the mainland.

If it is a nice beach you are looking for let me know and I can let you know of some really nice ones.

Edit to say - I have just noticed your date is May 8th. Looking that up it is a Tuesday. There is no ferry from Aicante on a Tuesday.

Did you read the post I gave a link to?

Carol

Thank you for being there. I'm trying to copy your posts regarding Alicante and it's not working. Our msg board has gotten long and some folks request info. I tried copy the http address, but it doesn't post so folks can see it. Would you kindly repost on 14April 13day t/a Eurodam/HAL thread

Archived