Kids Sail Free offered for Galveston cruises!

hencoll

Kids ages 17 and under sail FREE on select 6-night and 8-night Disney Cruise Line sailings from Galveston! To take advantage of this offer, kids must travel with 2 full-fare Guests in the same stateroom in categories 4A to 11B on select cruises from January 8, 2013 to March 4, 2013

It's on the DCL website under specials, the online code is KFO. :)

Kids ages 17 and under sail FREE on select 6-night and 8-night Disney Cruise Line sailings from Galveston! To take advantage of this offer, kids must travel with 2 full-fare Guests in the same stateroom in categories 4A to 11B on select cruises from January 8, 2013 to March 4, 2013

It's on the DCL website under specials, the online code is KFO. :)

Clearly not selling well... And they just signed the new contract, they must change the ports of call.

Jamacia anyone??

Clearly not selling well... And they just signed the new contract, they must change the ports of call.

Jamacia anyone??

Yep, those cruises are wide open. Basically, all categories are available. Recently they just changed some of the itineraries and those are just as weak as the others. It's time for some new Caribbean ports.

Yep, those cruises are wide open. Basically, all categories are available. Recently they just changed some of the itineraries and those are just as weak as the others. It's time for some new Caribbean ports.

Agreed

They need 10/11 night Southern Carribean cruises, with new ports.

A few sample pricing (all prices queried today for 2 adults and 2 kids aged 5 and 7, taxes included, directly at disneycruise website):

1/4/2013 8-nights Western Caribbean (Galveston to Key West, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Cozumel): cat 10C inside $2341 ($73 per diem), cat 5C verandah $3173 ($99 per diem)

1/12/2013 6-nights Western Caribbean (Galveston to Grand Cayman and Cozumel): cat 11B inside $1826 ($76 per diem), cat 5C verandah $2534 ($106 per diem)

1/18/2013 8-nights Bahamas (Galveston to Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral and Key West): cat 10C/11A inside $2468 ($77 per diem), cat 5C (verandah) $3220 ($101 per diem)

1/26/2013 6-nights Western Caribbean (Galveston to Grand Cayman and Cozumel): cat 10C/11A inside $1886 ($79 per diem), cat 5C verandah $2474 ($103 per diem)

I just saw this special today, and as I'd been watching the 1/4 cruise I decided to pull the trigger. Options seems to be slimming very quickly, by the time I booked there were no interiors still available and only 5A's as far Verandas, which is what I ended up booking. Seeing as I have 2 kids, it saved me about $1300. I was disappointed there were no 4's left though.

All in all this promo got me to buy. I actually really like the itinerary (aside from Cozumel) so I'm pretty happy.

How does Disney Magic 's cost ... the kids free option compare with the other cruise ships out of Galveston...RCL and Carnival?

I was also looking at the Carnival Magic, and can tell you that the prices are still pretty far apart with Carnival being much cheaper. However, from what I understand you get a lot more with the disney cruise, and we've never done one, so I thought it was worth it. We might be back in Galveston in March to do the Carnival Magic.

The discount offer excludes suites, category 11C staterooms and GTY categories with restrictions (VGT, OGT, IGT)

If you can afford the largest suites - you don't get the discount.

DCL Suites are always excluded from discount promotions even the on board booking discount. :( Your deposit is also non-refundable.

Archived