Diamond Australia NZ Cruisetours - What a mess!

travelnnana

Thanks to someone on this board I got a line for Captain's Circle enews website. http://book.princess.com/html/cc/enewsletter/index.html?source=enews4MU

There is a members offer for Australian Cruisetours. Since Im already booked on the April 2nd Cruise, I called TA to get an add-on price. She talks to Princess comes back with a price $4000 for both for the 6 nights based on Promo - sounds good - but of course I need to talk to DH - call back 20 minutes later get different agent - he calls Princess - comes back and says agent never heard of promotiion - price is $4700 - So I call Princess - get agent who nver heard of promo - I say - Im looking at it right on my computer screen - he makes internal calls - no one knows about this promo - tells me to Print Screen and fax it to Sarah Miller - which I did about an hour ago.

So what shall I do - besides write a nasty letter, call them back. etc. etc.

You might help them out by giving them the promotion code: Promo Code PES. I grabbed this off the email I got. (It's also in the hard copy Captain's Circle). I believe the agent's should be able to pull up the proper pricing with the promo code.

The fare quoted was for Category K, on the 1/20/06 cruise that is not as fully booked as yours. Good luck. If the price and date in the offer do not match your cruise you will not get it. You may have to cancel and rebook to get the better rate. Princess is not good lately in giving money back when they lower the price.

I called back my TA; she found her notes and we got things straightened out. I have NOT previously booked the tour - only the cruise. We were going to do a post on our own. But it will be okay to be pampered for another 6 nights

Archived