Breeze Aft Ext vs L Shaped Cabins

kg21rules

We are currently booked on the Breeze in an L Shaped cabin with the longer balcony. We've never had this cabin type, but like the pics and vids we see a lot. However I just saw a huge price drop for many cabins on my sailing and since I can't compare prices for other L-Shapes (all sold out), I compared to an Aft Extended. I can get in the aft for about $170 less than my current cabin (price is for 2 people). We like that we have booked the L Shaped, but the price drops I keep seeing make me feel like I'm missing out on a bargain. Any thoughts/comparisons?

Grab the aft-ext - quickly. I promise you will love it. If one right next to the wrap on deck 8 or 9 is open get that - their balconies are 1/3 larger. If not no big deal. The balconies are much deeper than the L-shaped balcony and the aft view is unbeatable. I do think you will like the layout of the room better also. You have a lot of unusable space in the L-shaped. We have room 8468 on our B2B in February. Good luck!!!:)

• 7 months later...

watch out for the 9th floor, there's an overhang and you won't get the same sun as you do on the 6th, 7th and 8th floors on the Breeze.

Lookup some pics of the 9th extended aft balconies on the breeze and you'll see what I mean. I just got off the breeze in Feb, aft extended. They really are the best balconies.

here's a link that will give an idea of the overhang. I only mention it because the people above me were complaining that they couldn't sit in the sun on their balcony.

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalDream/GrandMed/02Naples/nap1/P1010133.JPG

I know the image is the Dream, but the Breeze is the same.

Edited by wickedhangover