Bringing Soda on POA

Roxxy

No , it is not correct . You can bring a case of POP if you like or more .;)

We usually bring 12 pack and supplement at ports .

DITTO! And there really is no need to bring water as you can't get any better than ship water with their purification system. Just bring a bottle or two to refill on ship.

And there really is no need to bring water as you can't get any better than ship water with their purification system.

The ship's water is clean, granted. But the taste is a matter of personal opinion, many people do not like the slight chlorine taste of water in cabins where it's not carbon-filtered like in the bars and restaurants.

While I know that ship's water is probably cleaner and better quality than bottled waters (that in many places even on land are inferior to tap water), I still prefer to haul at least some water with me to be able to get "water tasting" water - we drink and fill our bottles from the tap in cabin too.

I heard somewhere that you can bring on a case of water but not a case of soda. Is that correct? We have never sailed with Norwegian.

Thanks

Not correct. You can bring unlimited amounts of soft drinks, bottled water, juices and non-alcoholic mixers.

Archived