FTTF - Tampa

MEOWSMURPHY

It appears as though the search function has been eliminated so I'm sorry if this question has been answered multiple times.

We are sailing next week on Carnival Legend out of Tampa. DH & I are platinum. We are taking our two grown daughters with us. First and second cruise for them. I wanted to try and keep us together. I purchased the FTTF for them. Will they be able to go thru the platinum/diamond checkin area then be in that waiting area or will they have to go thru the normal check in lines and then be put in a separate area?

Thanks for any insight you can supply..

M-E

It appears as though the search function has been eliminated so I'm sorry if this question has been answered multiple times.

We are sailing next week on Carnival Legend out of Tampa. DH & I are platinum. We are taking our two grown daughters with us. First and second cruise for them. I wanted to try and keep us together. I purchased the FTTF for them. Will they be able to go thru the platinum/diamond checkin area then be in that waiting area or will they have to go thru the normal check in lines and then be put in a separate area?

Thanks for any insight you can supply..

M-E

As platinum, you board first, FTTF second - that being said, they are both in the same area and I believe they can board with you - as long as you have the cabins linked on the booking - I have seen that numerous times go without a hitch. Tampa is such a great port to travel from and I don't see you having problems at all.

Enjoy your trip! We are leaving in 4 weeks ourselves from there :-)

As platinum, you board first, FTTF second - that being said, they are both in the same area and I believe they can board with you - as long as you have the cabins linked on the booking - I have seen that numerous times go without a hitch. Tampa is such a great port to travel from and I don't see you having problems at all.

Enjoy your trip! We are leaving in 4 weeks ourselves from there :-)

Thanks for your quick answer. The cabins are linked and all charges are on my credit card. In the past when we have taken our grandchildren on cruises they have boarded with us but that is because they were minors. I wasn't sure if linking the cabins and credit card would be sufficient so that is why I purchased the FTTF..wanted to keep it on the up and up. Glad to hear they are in the same area and if need be we will hang back till the end of the platinum line so we can get an embarkation photo together..4 days and counting and we can't get out of this snow, ice and cold soon enough. :D

We sailed out of Tampa in December. Once you enter the terminal, they have a special window for FTTF and it went very fast. Then they tell you to go sit anywhere. They give you a card to hold and it has FTTF on it. They boarded platinum and diamond first and were turning away anyone with FTTF placards. When they were done boarding, then FTTF boarded. It went very fast. I think Tampa is very organized and one of the best ports for boarding. You could just ask one of the workers if the FTTF could board with you or you may have to just wait for them on the ship or board with them.