Anyplace to buy water or pepsi in port canaveral

dec cruiser

Will be leaving from port Canaveral on Dec 10th. Does anyone know where we could buy water and pepsi just before bording the ship. We have purchased the transfer from Carnival from the Orlando Airport to the port at Cape Canaveral, and we arrive at the airport at 9 am.

Any suggestions would be helpful:)

Saw another post that discussed a place called The Perfect Gift in Port Canaveral. They do cruise ship gifts for Disney & Royal Car. She called them and they delivered a case of soda and water to her cabin prior to departure. They don't list it on thier website but the OP said to call their service number to set it up. I don't know if they service Carnival, but maybe do a google search for "cruise ship gift baskets" or something similar, and you may be able to find another company that provides the same service! Good luck.

I would cancel the transfers & rent a car one way to Cape Canaveral, the cost would be about the same and you could stop at Wal Mart in Merritt Island, Publix in Cape Canaveral, or any convenience store on your way to the port. The drive to Cape Canaveral is very easy....just head east on SR 528 and don't take any exits, 528 turns into A1A, which is the road most of the car rental companies are on.

Cool Cruiser,

Thanks for the info on "The Perfect Gift". I called yesterday and they will deliver pepsi and water to our room for $1 a can or bottle with a delivery charge of $7. So we will call her about a week ahead. What a great idea this will save on the cost of what we would pay on the ship I am sure.

Dec Cruiser

The last time I went out on the Glory, I arrived a day early and rented a car. A one-way SUV from MCO to the Budget office in Cocoa Beach cost like $45 + gas ... so for two people it ended up being slightly more expensive than a Carnival transfer ($25 per person), and it allowed us to do some shopping and sight-seeing before jumping on the ship. Budget's shuttle to the port was very convenient.

Since our flight was fairly early on the day of the ship's return (like 12:45ish), we bought transfers to the airport on the ship for the same $25/person price. All-in-all, it worked out very well.

BTW, I love the Glory ... she's a beautiful ship with so much to do. Enjoy. :)

Archived