Princess Cay Private Bungalow Questions

#1Nanna

I posted these questions on the regular princess board, but since I got no response I thought maybe I should have posted here instead.

We have booked a Private Bungalow on Princess Cay, (not Sanctuary Bungalow) and have several questions;

I have read that you can have food brought to the bungalow rather than going the distance to the BBQ, is this true for the regular bungalow?

Also, Does anyone know what the cost is to have food delivered.?

And do you reserve/pay for this onboard ahead of time or after you are at Princess Cay?

Thanks!!!

There is no longer food delivered to the bungalows UNLESS you pre-order the gourmet lunch. In that case they bring the food from the buffet along with the other items in the gourmet lunch. It is all served on white linen in a course-by-course manner. I highly recommend it.

Drinks will be brought to you by the constant stream of servers from the bar.

There is no longer food delivered to the bungalows UNLESS you pre-order the gourmet lunch. In that case they bring the food from the buffet along with the other items in the gourmet lunch. It is all served on white linen in a course-by-course manner. I highly recommend it.

Drinks will be brought to you by the constant stream of servers from the bar.

Thank you! Do you know what the cost is?

Also, where do you order it?

It was listed with the bungalow excursion. I don't remember the cost but I am sure it is still listed. I believe when we ordered it we had to go the excursions desk to order it but I may be mistaken - you might be able to order it prior to your cruise thru the planner