Coffee Menu at the Cafe Shop (Picture)

Wennfred

Do you remember the opening and closing hours? Thanks.

Found that in the Capers

Java Cafe Coffee Shop Company

Moccachino, cappuccino, espresso or Tazo Tea! An abundance of choices of your favorite coffee awaits you, accompanied by a seductive (and very tasty) pastry selection.

7:00am - 10:00am & 3:00pm - 1:00am Promenade Deck 5

and

7:00am - 5:00pm Rosie's Restaurant, Lido Deck

They have a small station on Lido Deck so you can get your coffee there for breakfast.

Fred

curious since I never bought a coffee onboard-- is it different coffee that is served there compared to whats in the dining room for free? (not the specilty coffees) You can get capucchiono (?) in the dining room for free too. Is it different stuff at the cafe?

Man... you have me hankering for a mocha! Thanks for the memory - they had just about the same set up on The Pride!!! ;)

I got a decaf Cappacino every night after dinner in the dining room - I don't think they served mochas or any of the fancier drinks there (but I never asked!) We got mochas a couple of times from the little cafe - they were heavenly!

curious since I never bought a coffee onboard-- is it different coffee that is served there compared to whats in the dining room for free? (not the specilty coffees) You can get capucchiono (?) in the dining room for free too. Is it different stuff at the cafe?

Thats a good question Serene, I dont drink coffee, especially coffee I have to buy:D , Im sure there are the Starbucks people on here that can answer that one.

Fred

Archived