Carnival Pride Galley Tour (Pictures)

Wennfred

Hubby abd I loved the galley tour on the Pride...it was very interesting!

I always go because I always find out new things about the Dining room. Like the Escalators that take you down go at a very rapid pace, not like the ones we have in the Malls.

I always go because I always find out new things about the Dining room. Like the Escalators that take you down go at a very rapid pace, not like the ones we have in the Malls.

we were in awe when they gave out the handout listing how much of each food they had on board. holy cr*p it was a lot of stuff.

we were in awe when they gave out the handout listing how much of each food they had on board. holy cr*p it was a lot of stuff.

We never ever got a handout, the Maitre'd just told us in the Dining room before we headed down into the Galley. You are right HOLY Cr*p !!! the amounts of Flour, Eggs, Milk, Sugar, Beef, Poultry, Fish, Shrimp, Ice Cream they use onboard.

Thanks for the pics!

How does one get a tour, where do we sign up?

Cant wait till we go!! How was the food??

On the Pride it was held on Tuesday at 3:30pm. So first we did Tea Time at 3pm and then at 3:30pm we went to the Dining room.

You don't have to pay anything or sign up, just show up at the Dining room. Make sure you read your Caper every night for the proper time on that ship.

As far as the Food we had on the Pride in the Dining room, Totally amazing !!! No Complaints from me as my mouth was always full LOL.

Fred

Thanks Fred, I cant wait and your on the spot reviews, pics are wonderful!! You should post them on a single web site........

I prefer posting here because on here I can show them right away, also I can show them bigger then what you can see on Webshots.. Another reason is that most of those Picture websites are so slow. Its a pain sometimes to get them to open.

On here as soon as you open the Thread BANG !!! theres the picture.:)

Fred

I like the way you are posting them here as topics. Sometimes I do get overwhelmed looking at lots of photos in an online album. These are quick and to the point.

Thats the reason why I like to do them, Separate so that if someone does a seach for a topic they will find them easy and with pictures.

The Tea Time was one that everyone always asked about and no one had pictures, so I did one for Tea Time and it came out pretty good.

Fred

Check your Capers for the correct times on those ships. I didn't attend the Valors Galley Tour, its one of those things that if you are not reading the Capers you will miss it. Also 3:30pm is one of those times that they have other Pool Side Activites so people tend to go to the other ones and forget. They only have 1 galley tour on the ship.

Fred

Yep...

I will ask on the Spirit, but I wonder if that question will get me kicked off this ship LOL.

I could see if I was a County Coroner, that would be a legit excuse to go see it.

Then again it could be a roll on ice chest they keep in the Galley somewhere next to the Lobsters.

Fred

Archived