stuarts cove

mamap

We will be on the Imagination 8/07 and we are planning on doing the shark snorkel on stuart cove. We had read on another thread that you only do the shark snorkel if you do the afternoon trip. We are wanting to do the morning trip.Has anyone recently done this trip in the morning and if you did ,did they do the shark snorkel? Also we will be there from 7a.m.-5p.m.-did you arrive in time to catch the bus? Any info would be appreciated.

I read on here a few days ago that they don't do the shark snorkel on the a.m. trips, that was the first I'd heard that so I would suggest emailing Stuarts and asking about it. I don't know why they would only do the shark stop during the afternoon excursion only since that's definitely the highlight of the trip. We did it two years ago and highly recommend it.

We were on a morning trip with Stuart Coves' from the Sensation on 6/26 and went on the shark snorkel. It was wild!!!!!!

They pick you up in front, outside the dock area at around 8:15. We had plenty of time to make it.

You will have a great time....enjoy.

Archived