Cabin #7303 on Carnival Legend

ppitts

I liked this cabin alot. It has a bigger balcony than the regular extended balconies. I did feel a little uncomfortable at first with it being a handicapped cabin. But like I said it was assigned to me at the last minute. They had to go on the ship and get me a sign and sail card . The bathroom is huge. You have to be careful there are emergency alarms that you can pull if you need help. One night I accidently pulled one in my sleep. I didn't realize it got tucked behind my pillow and they called see if I was all right .

I have stayed in this Cabin. I have picutres on Webshots. I will try to post a link. I had booked a quarantee and was assigned this cabin at the pier on the day of the cruise. It is a handicapped cabin.

http://family.webshots.com/album/344797313rScoNh

Hope the link works

Thank you, we have search for this cabin high and low. Did you enjoy this cabin? Did you have a view of the ocean from the bed? Please give us your pros and cons.

Thanks in advance.

I thought the cabin was great. It is shaped differently than a reg balcony cabin. You walk in the door and the bed is on the left. There is a table with 2 chairs but no sofa. The bathroom is enormous by cruise ship standards. There is no lip to climb over to get into the bathroom, so I flooded the cabin a couple of times. The balcony is Fabulous! Hvae a great cruise the Legend is my favorite ship

Archived