POA questions

mattmommy

Does anybody have a photo of a balcony room with the large balcony? We're in 9512, 9514 & 9516 so we're trying to gauge how big (or small) it is.

Are they strict with the snuba ages? I know it's for our safety, but the age is 8. DS7 has been doing regular snorkeling since he was 4 and took scuba lessons at our hotel once and loved it. He will be 8 a month after our cruise.

How bad are the chair hogs at the pool? Our group probably just needs one lounger or a table in back to put our stuff.

Since we're coming from the east will we have smaller crowds at the restaurant? When we go to eat since we'll probably be eater later than 6:00. Hopefully we'll be able to adjust to the time zone quickly. We like to sleep in and on the last trip we were up at 4:30 am the first new nights.

What kind of activities do they have in the kids clubs?

Are the shows family oriented or do I have to explain pasties and thongs to my 7 year old?

I'm trying to think of different scenarios because I know there are fellow cruisers who have all the answers to relieve me of my panic.

Has any Pride of Aloha refugees gotten their refunds for flight changes and things yet? Any paperwork? We were paid in full when they moved us.

At each of the ports I know you have to travel to do most excursions. If my senior parents want to get off the ship and look around is there anything around for them to see?

Any hints, tips or advice would be appreciated.

Does anybody have a photo of a balcony room with the large balcony? We're in 9512, 9514 & 9516 so we're trying to gauge how big (or small) it is.

Are they strict with the snuba ages? I know it's for our safety, but the age is 8. DS7 has been doing regular snorkeling since he was 4 and took scuba lessons at our hotel once and loved it. He will be 8 a month after our cruise.

How bad are the chair hogs at the pool? Our group probably just needs one lounger or a table in back to put our stuff.

Since we're coming from the east will we have smaller crowds at the restaurant? When we go to eat since we'll probably be eater later than 6:00. Hopefully we'll be able to adjust to the time zone quickly. We like to sleep in and on the last trip we were up at 4:30 am the first new nights.

What kind of activities do they have in the kids clubs?

Are the shows family oriented or do I have to explain pasties and thongs to my 7 year old?

I'm trying to think of different scenarios because I know there are fellow cruisers who have all the answers to relieve me of my panic.

Has any Pride of Aloha refugees gotten their refunds for flight changes and things yet? Any paperwork? We were paid in full when they moved us.

At each of the ports I know you have to travel to do most excursions. If my senior parents want to get off the ship and look around is there anything around for them to see?

Any hints, tips or advice would be appreciated.

Hi,

I am in 9022 and was also looking for pictures of the big balconys!!

When are you cruising?

Katy x

We're sailing June 28th. Originally the 29th on Aloha.

Is there a cruise meets board?

Just checked on the roll call thread and there isnt one for your cruise yet but you could start one.

Did you choose the big balcony cabins or were you allocated them?

Thanks x

Just checked on the roll call thread and there isnt one for your cruise yet but you could start one.

Did you choose the big balcony cabins or were you allocated them?

Thanks x

My boyfriend and I are going on Pride of America sailing on May 10th. We originally had a inside stateroom but then upgraded to a balcony room. How do you know which are the "big balcony cabins"?

Thanks.

What cabin are you in (number) and I can tell you if you have an oversized lanai.

Chuck

We'll be in 10656. I'm also a little concerned because it looks like it's under the aloha cafe. Will it be loud?

Thanks.

Hi,

I am in 9022 and was also looking for pictures of the big balconys!!

When are you cruising?

Katy x

A few years ago we were in stateroom 7512. The balcony was about 1/4 smaller then yours. I was comparing them on the deck plans. Hope this give you and Idea.

Image018.jpg?t=1205342486

Image028.jpg?t=1205342627

Have a great time!!!:)

A few years ago we were in stateroom 7512. The balcony was about 1/4 smaller then yours. I was comparing them on the deck plans. Hope this give you and Idea.

Image018.jpg?t=1205342486

Image028.jpg?t=1205342627

Have a great time!!!:)

Thank you so much for these pictures, i have been looking everywhere.

Super star

Thanks xx

figgifumi, your balcony should be a little smaller then the one in the picture. Our balcony was extended. You can look a the deck plans of the staterooms and compare them.

KTG UK, are you flying from Heathrow? We flew from San Francisco to Heathrow in October. It was a long flight. We thought it was never going to end. It took around 12 hrs.

figgifumi, your balcony should be a little smaller then the one in the picture. Our balcony was extended. You can look a the deck plans of the staterooms and compare them.

KTG UK, are you flying from Heathrow? We flew from San Francisco to Heathrow in October. It was a long flight. We thought it was never going to end. It took around 12 hrs.

Yes, We are travelling: Manchester to Heathrow to San Fransisco to Honolulu To Maui: Total Travelling time is 23 hours!!!!!

Should be worth it!! x

Yes, We are travelling: Manchester to Heathrow to San Fransisco to Honolulu To Maui: Total Travelling time is 23 hours!!!!!

Should be worth it!! x

It will be worth every minute. Hawaii is beautiful. We are talking about going back next year. Remember it takes longer to get there then to get home.

On Maui we did the helicopter ride. Most beautiful water falls. This is what we saw.

Also we did the Alantis Submarine

Youtube is great when you want to look up something.

That cabin has the "regular" lanai.....however, your room is not under the outdoor Aloha Cafe. It is under the Little Italy dining room.....should be just fine.

Chuck

Thanks Chuck!! I'm getting very excited but a little overwhelmed with trying to pick out excursions. Augh!!!:confused:

Archived