Port Canaveral Hair/Makeup!

MrsC2009

Does anyone have a good reccomendation for a hair and makeup salon near Port Canaveral? My wedding will be on 03/28/09 aboard the Carnival Glory. Since we have to be on the ship by 10:30 I was hoping to find a local salon that wasn't going to drive me to the poor house! The WE wanted way too much for bridal hair. I only wanted my hair curled and makeup applied and they wanted over $200! Any help would be much appreciated!! Thanks :)

for my daughter's cruise wedding in June of this year, we got our hair and makeup done at Brent Allen Salon & Spa. They came in at 8 am on Sunday, did an excellent job, were reasonably priced & were so nice.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-14136978-brent-allan-salon-spa-cocoa

Best,

Mary

for my daughter's cruise wedding in June of this year, we got our hair and makeup done at Brent Allen Salon & Spa. They came in at 8 am on Sunday, did an excellent job, were reasonably priced & were so nice.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-14136978-brent-allan-salon-spa-cocoa

Best,

Mary

I am getting married next weekend (Nov. 1) on the Glory and I am also getting my hair and makeup done by Brent Allen. I'll let you know how it goes - but I've heard great things about them!

I was married on the Glory and we all had our hair done at Brent Allan. They did a fantastic job with our hair and we were all very happy with them. I should let you know that had a makeup trial before hand and wasn't super happy with it so I ended up doing my own makeup. There is a nice sitting area in the back with a fountain and I sat and did my makeup there while my bridesmaids were getting their hair done. It was so peaceful and calming on my big day! Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick reply - I'm just back from my wedding/honeymoon cruise (Nov 1-8 on the Glory) and I had both my hair and make-up done at Brent Allen. Jennifer did my make-up and it was great. I did a 'trial' run the day before and had told her I didn't usually wear much make-up and that I wanted to look 'natural'. I was really happy with what she did (it looked a lot what like I would try to do).

I also loved my hair (I can't remember the name of my stylist - sorry).

Anyway - they were great - and they worked with me 'rescheduling' my appointments due to the Glory changing departure times (on Nov. 1 the Glory didn't dock until 3 PM so instead of getting married at 1 like I expected - it was about 7:30 pm ...)

Thanks so much! Did you get married in the Green Room? How did it go? I will be doing the same. I posted earlier about the ceremony music and would love if you could give me some advice!! I want to do my own music..something fun and non traditional and was wondering how many songs I needed...if music was played while the guests were arriving etc. Any help would be great!

Thanks and CONGRATS!

Archived