Booking at Chops Grille on Freedom

Marty11

We are wanting to book a dinner at Chops Grille on Freedom, Oct. 25, 7 night western caribbean cruise. I'm told that the two formal nights are Oct.26 and Oct. 30. We want to book outside of these dates and the ice sculpture, open air party night. I understand that the open air night is not announced until you are on ship. Any advice to which evening would be good to book for Chops then? :confused:

We are wanting to book a dinner at Chops Grille on Freedom, Oct. 25, 7 night western caribbean cruise. I'm told that the two formal nights are Oct.26 and Oct. 30. We want to book outside of these dates and the ice sculpture, open air party night. I understand that the open air night is not announced until you are on ship. Any advice to which evening would be good to book for Chops then? :confused:

I would look for the latest FOS West Compass to access your situation.

On the 8/23 East FOS cruise, the formal dress were the 2nd & 6th nights & the Miami Open party was also on the 6th night.

The ice sculpture was during mid-day on the 7th day during Freedom Fest.

Archived