Best Place To Get Insurance?

Geckophoto

OK, I have 6 more days since I just paid my cruise in full for a NOV. trip and thinking about getting the insurance. Do you have to buy thru the people you book with, NOT carnival...or can I go with carnival or find someone else on my own to provide it? Just wondering..and thinking about getting it...

I leave in 4 days and just got my insurance with insure my trip dot com

I spoke with them directly, did not have to worry about any preexisting conditions, but with the whole swine flu hitting pretty hard here in Florida and leaving 2 teenagers home with grandparents, I decided last minute to get it just in case some one got sick and the cost for the 2 of us was very reasonable.

Good luck on your search

Access America has a plan where you can actually get pre-existing coverage if you purchase anytime up to final payment date of cruise. Rates are 6% of price of trip which is really good. I'm not sure if you must go thru a certain travel agency to purchase that particular policy or not. I do know that you can purchase your insurance at a different place than where you purchase your cruise. I always buy insurance for the medical evacuation benefit. If for any reason anyone in my family had to be air lifted from ship I don't want to loose my life savings too. Small price to pay for peace of mind. Hopefully I will never have to use it. Everyone who books Early Saver should also seriously consider purchasing insurance.

My wife and I have luckily haven't needed it yet on any of our cruise. We have always book with our AAA office and the best TA ever. They use Berkley Ins. and as I said we have used it, but I have had to call them twice about if a problem could be taken care of. Both times I have talked to them they were always very friendly and helpful. I would recommend them to anybody looking for travel Ins.

Archived