Flight departs 10:30am in Miami, enough time?

byhwong

I agree with all posters not to do it. We were on Liberty last year and had a 1:30 flight, there was a medical emergency and arrived late - all those earlier missed their flights. We managed to get on ours only because it was delayed in arriving and consequently leaving. But we then missed our connection because of our delay. Like one poster said, if you are changing it anyway why not go out the next day because as you can see, even having a later flight does not guarantee that you will get out.

Hello All,

My flight going home is 10:30am departure from Miami (International flight to Canada). Cruise arrive at the port at 8:00am, it seems very tight and I am not feeling very comfortable about it. Do you think there will be enough time to make the flight? Does anyone have the similar departure time where they are able to make the flight?

Thanks all.

No way. I would not risk it. Canada is considered an International flight, therefore you must be at MIA at the very least two hours prior to departure. Security is pretty tight at MIA and there are quite a few check points before you get on the plane, even after you have already checked in. Please do not risk it, this would not be a fun way to end your vacation!

we just flew back from miami my aunt had a 10am flight and made it they have this program called express luggage this is how it works the cruise line clears your luggage and sends it to the airport right from the ship and then they check you in as well they even get you a boading pass is no need to check luggage just go directly to the security line...

Archived