Sea Princess Suite or mini Suite? (AFT)

Sailkeywest

I currently have C744 booked for the Sea Princess (not till 2011 :P), but I noticed that there would only be a total of $200 difference for the two of us ($100 each) to upgrade to the suite (with all the suite perks, but they have no thermal suite and no complimentary Sabatini's breakfast).

The size of the rooms are:

Mini Suite c744 565 square feet, including balcony --I have this one booked currently

Suite c746 695 square feet, including balcony --I have this one on hold currently, for 2 more days

I guess my question is, is it worth it to upgrade, in your opinion? Thank you for any input, as always :)

I currently have C744 booked for the Sea Princess (not till 2011 :P), but I noticed that there would only be a total of $200 difference for the two of us ($100 each) to upgrade to the suite (with all the suite perks, but they have no thermal suite and no complimentary Sabatini's breakfast).

The size of the rooms are:

Mini Suite c744 565 square feet, including balcony --I have this one booked currently

Suite c746 695 square feet, including balcony --I have this one on hold currently, for 2 more days

I guess my question is, is it worth it to upgrade, in your opinion? Thank you for any input, as always :)

For $100 pp more, it is DEFINITELY worth it for a full suite in comparison to a mini suite. We once were booked in a mini on a Sun Class ship and saw the price to upgrade to a full suite was only $30 more per person. Of coarse we jumped on the deal and it was one of the best decisions we ever made.

The full suite perks alone are worth the extra pp charge you will pay, and the stateroom and balcony size is a lot larger in the full suites compared to the minis on this class of ship.

And the Caribe Deck will have the largest balcony for both full suites and mini suites, so you have the right staterooms in mind. ;)

Enjoy which ever stateroom you decide to book.

Archived