Cigars in Bermuda?

stretch05

According to Fodor's 2009 Bermuda guidebook, there is a store in Hamilton called House of Cigars:Chatham House. It is right on Front Street. Says they carry many different types, including cubans. I know DH will be paying them a visit in a few weeks:rolleyes:

According to Fodor's 2009 Bermuda guidebook, there is a store in Hamilton called House of Cigars:Chatham House. It is right on Front Street. Says they carry many different types, including cubans. I know DH will be paying them a visit in a few weeks:rolleyes:

Great, let me know what he thinks of the store (and any others he may visit)....if you could. I will be there in late October. Thanks.

Yep, Chatham House is the one you want. It's right in the middle of Front Street, opposite the Flagpole (with the humongous Union Jack).

They sell Cubans and a wide range of good cigars. Don't know how the price compares to anywhere else, but I see an awful lot of visitors puffing contendedly away, so it can't be that bad!

Have Fun!

• 2 weeks later...
Just back - we stopped at Chatham House. Very small selection (compared to other stores we've been to), but DH was able to find a couple of Cubans for $18ea that he was happy with:)

Thanks for the update. Will be stopping there for sure :)

Archived