Looking for pool and snorkeling

alabama_cruisin

Hey Y'all,

I have spent some time looking through posts, but now I've decided to ask if anyone know any place on the Caymans that match my "dream spot" for my family. We found one the last time we went on a cruise, but it was not at this location....

I would like some kind of resort with a nice pool. It would be on a beach with good snorkeling, and would not be a cruise excursion hit list, so it would not be that crowded. I am willing to pay to go to a place like this.

Anyone know of anything? Thanks!

Well... Sunset House has no sandy beach. It is on the waterfront.

Morritt's Tortuga Club in East End (furtherest point on the island from the cruise ship docks) has a sandy beach, pools with bars, and ok snorkeling around the dock.

I do not know of any day pass program, but I bet they won't kick you out of the pool if you are buying drinks at the bar. If you agree to spend some time listening to their timeshare pitch then they will probably buy the drinks for you.

Morritt's typically gets very, very few cruise ship visitors. Even when the resort is full it never seems all that crowded on the beach.

Archived