Are there Redbox's in Hawaii?

Lauraubie

I would like to know if anyone knows of any redboxes in Honolulu that I could return a dvd to before the cruise. (To give me something to watch on the 11 hour plane ride)

I did a search on their website and it came back that they were not in Hawaii, but I did a google search and someone said they they were there. Just curious if anyone knew for sure.

Thanks!

Laura

Not sure about redbox's...but have you considered signing up for netflix? You could do it even for a month...and your first month is a free trial membership so it wouldn't cost you a thing. And...they obviously have mailboxes in Hawaii that you could send it back...or you could wait until you got home since there is not limit on how long you can keep the movie. Just a thought...wasn't sure if you had given it any consideration.

Since I live here on the Big Island and I have no idea what you are talking about, I would have to say there are no red boxes here. There are some $1 video rental vending machines popping up in a couple of the supermarkets....but I looked today and it did not look red. I have never used one...so I cannot give you more info.

We use Netflix...it works great over here.

Archived