Just off the Carnival Imagination today

Cre

First and foremost let me say that I almost did not make the cruise due to an hour flight delay. Folks if you can fly in a day early.

My thoughts on this trip:

The room- I was disappointed because our room attendant rarely cleaned the room. We ran out of tissue on the last day and could not reach our attendant for tissue. This has NEVER happened on my past trips with Carnival.

The food: Was o.k.

I really liked the stir fry and the crab cakes were great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also liked the pizza, the deli

The entertainment: as usual was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the excitement at night!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOO Much to do so little time

The drinks seemed to have gone up

Can you say SHELL SHOCK?????????????

The Captains Cocktail party did have free drinks/ NO Food

so eat before you come

The Bahamas: HOT HOT HOT

The people were beautiful and friendly

They had laser tag

If i think of anything else I'll get back to you

We were on the Imagination the week before, and we had anytime dining. No issues at all, we got the section we requested every time, and no waiting to be seated.

Our cabin service was good, but we did find out on the day we left the ship that there had been some staffing cuts - that might be the problem with the cabin service on the following cruise.

We were on the Imagination the week before, and we had anytime dining. No issues at all, we got the section we requested every time, and no waiting to be seated.

Our cabin service was good, but we did find out on the day we left the ship that there had been some staffing cuts - that might be the problem with the cabin service on the following cruise.

Yikes...we already couldn't get into our cabin for about 45 minutes after we were supposed to be able to on the Miracle in Feb.

Glad the flex dining is working pretty good on Carnival. We plan on using that from now on.

We dined at 6:00 everyday. I guess staffing cuts would explain it. I am a diehard Carnival fan so I'll definitely be cruising again despite the mishap.

I forgot to mention in my earlier posts how comfortable the beds were. I slept great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yikes...we already couldn't get into our cabin for about 45 minutes after we were supposed to be able to on the Miracle in Feb.

When we embarked, there were signs posted on the fire doors that we'd be able to get to our cabins at 1:30. We were in E-151, so we waited in the stairway lobby behind the art gallery (which was open) around 1:15. The carts with the luggage were in the stairway lobby, our luggage was clearly visible, so we pulled it. When they didn't open the fire doors to the hallways at 1:30, we just opened them ourselves and went in. The stewards in the hallway were a bit surprised, but when they saw that it was after 1:30, they just said go ahead and drop our stuff in the room. When we got there, the room was already set up.

I'll be writing a review of our trip in the next few days.

Archived