Chukka Zipline & River Tubing

lemswife

Hey Guys,

Hey guys,

DH and I are taking the Chukka Zipline & River Tubing excursion in Ocho Rios and are soooo... excited. :) Has anyone ever done Zip and Tubing thing and if so please let us know what you thought about it and if you have any pointers.....or other things to do and see afterwards....:cool: I guess you can call us a couple of thrill seekers this go round. I hear Margaritaville is pretty cool:rolleyes:

Oh yea...forgot to mention we are leaving on the Carnival Liberty Sept 12!! Woo hooo 3 more days to goooooooo...:D

Thanks guys.

Tubing on the White River is not white river rafting. I just don't want you to be disappointed. It is a lot of fun, but it is not a thrill seeking experience. It is more of a casual float down the river. We loved it, but there weren't any rapids or anything like that. Have not done the zip line yet, sorry. We also liked climbing Dunns River Falls.

Margaritaville is very cool. You should end your day there and then you can just walk back on your ship after. Have a great time.

i have done the canopy tour in mobay (they launch some/part of the tubing from here too)

the canopy tour is incredible!!!! there's another post here where i put some pics and part of my review from there....

you will love the zip line...i can't speak for the tubing....but that was the chukka park excursion out of mobay...i'm not sure if it's different for the liberty in O.R.

but i guess you will let us know when you come back lol.

Archived