constellation side cc or family veranda

1webster

I'm traveling on Constellation soon with my wife and 12 year old son. We had booked CC class, port side towards aft, (vista deck 7). A family oceanview veranda popped up for the same price . It's on sky deck (9). The downside I see is giving up the cc perks and I'll be below the seaside grill.

Basically I'm giving up cc for a bigger room and bigger balcony.

Can anyone give their thoughts on pros and cons.

Thanks

The only thing you may notice is early in the morning when there may be some noise from people having breakfast.

Some like to sit on the Balcony ane Guitar Player who is there till about 10ish , after that the area is usually pretty quiet.d Listen to th

We had an aft facinng CC cabin next to one of the corner, rear facing FV cabins on the Constellation. We had drinks and pleasantries with our neighbors in the FV cabin two or three times.

Our deck had more square footage than did theirs but their cabin was a lot larger than our CC cabin. Bear in mind that the deck on the FV's isn't small. In fact they are probably 2 1/2 times larger than the typical balcony on a side facing CC Cabin.

As a previous poster staed - the FV's (as well as the aft facing CC's) go as soon as they are released. Book now and you won't regret it. :D

Archived