Excursions offered on all ships??

RN1986

I am tenatively booked on the Valor in Dec and noticed that there are oly 19 excusions offered to Cozumel on my ship when the website has 50 excursions available. Are there only select excursions offered to each ship at the same port??

Excursions are subject to availability. The ones showing for your cruise are ones Carnival has contracted vendors for the date your ship is in port. As Carnival contracts other vendors, more excursions will become available. Some excursions may not be offered due to time constraints or lack of vendors, while others may not be available until after you board the ship.

I am tenatively booked on the Valor in Dec and noticed that there are oly 19 excusions offered to Cozumel on my ship when the website has 50 excursions available. Are there only select excursions offered to each ship at the same port??

We would go to the port of call section and research ones on our own. Lots of very nice beaches a short cab ride away from the port. See no reason to pay Carnival double to provide transportation to the beach.

Just gotta remember to watch the time so you do not get stranded.

Archived