Quick question re: Navigator before I pack

scb

Do the cabins have hairdryers? I would hope yes, as then I would have room for an extra pair of shoes :D Is everyone else on the 1/8/05 cruise as excited as I am? Can hardly wait to be on board, champagne in hand!

Yes, there are hairdryers on all the ships. If you don't find it in the walk-in closet, look in the nightstand drawer. Have a great cruise! I will be back on the Navigator for the third time in June, and can't wait!

Just got off the Navigator and yes there are hairdryers and the closet is huge! You won't have a problem with places for items. As we were making sure we had everything out of the room, we found more storage room that we never even saw.

Have a nice time.

On the subject of packing...since I'm in the process of it too for the Jan. 8th sailing...

What do the women wear when the men do the 'jacket, tie optional' bit? How different is 'informal' from 'resort casual'?

And just how formal is "formal"? Do women wear "after five" outfits? Or just something dressy?

Just looking for a little extra guidance. I, too, am really looking forward to this cruise.

Thanks.

For women, informal and resort casual are pretty much interchangeable. For this Caribbean itinerary I will be pretty much wearing nice sundresses for dinner. Formal night can really vary. Some women wear dressy pants with a sparkly top, others wear short cocktail type dresses, others wear nice long dresses that are not truly "formal" and some (but probably the least number) go all out with a more formal type gown. Take your pick! ;) Hope we meet on board!

Archived