Help...Which excursion for a 5 and 8 yr old?

Bermuda C

I think it depends on your kids and their interests/adventure level. If you're looking for a beach day, Bannister Island would fit the bill. Coral Breezes has a snorkel trip that would probably be ok for this age if they're comfortable in the water- check with them to see which one, since another of their tours is in a bit stronger currents.

If you think they'd sit still and aren't afraid of the dark, they could go cave tubing. When I was a kid I would have liked the Mayan Ruins, especially ones I could have accessed via a boat ride (Altun Ha or Lamanai), but I know lots of kids might be bored by this.

What do they like to do? Are they generally brave or timid? Comfortable in the water?

I am also looking for an excursion to do with my 6 & 8 year olds. Two options we are considering are the reef snorkel / bannister island or the day trip to Lamani. My 8 year old son would love the trip to Lamani - he is a big Indiana Jones fan and would love the river boat ride through the jungle and getting to climb the ruins! - but I am not so sure about my 6 year old daughter.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived