Able to do sting ray city and meet mom?

Staffieri

My son and I want to do sting ray city but my 3yr old daughter and mom can not. She will be terrified of the water if she see those rays. We will be on the Disney next week. Booking on my own. What are you thoughts for meet up with them. Is there time? Can they do that Turtle farm on their own and we meet them. Or meet them at the end of the pier and we all go do it or head to a beach. Help me out experts.

Your mom and 3 year old do not have to get out of the boat. They can watch without getting their feet wet. But many sting ray excursions also have a snorkel stop or two. A three year old is too young for that.

I would suggest you meet them at the pier or on board the ship and go to the turtle farm together. Then you won't miss each other. You could go there in the morning then you go to the sting rays right after lunch.

You do not have to go with the ship's tour. There are safe, very good private tours that are lot less $$, usually have a lot less people and leave at differrent times. You can check out Capt. Marvin's tours here on cruisecritic.

You can get names of other sting rays tours if you ask here and contact them before you cruhise.

Your mom and 3 year old do not have to get out of the boat. They can watch without getting their feet wet. But many sting ray excursions also have a snorkel stop or two. A three year old is too young for that.

I would suggest you meet them at the pier or on board the ship and go to the turtle farm together. Then you won't miss each other. You could go there in the morning then you go to the sting rays right after lunch.

You do not have to go with the ship's tour. There are safe, very good private tours that are lot less $$, usually have a lot less people and leave at differrent times. You can check out Capt. Marvin's tours here on cruisecritic.

You can get names of other sting rays tours if you ask here and contact them before you cruise.

Archived