Can we do Sting Ray and meet up with my mom

Staffieri

My son and I want to do sting ray city but my 3yr old daughter and mom can not. She will be terrified of the water if she see those rays. We will be on the Disney next week. Booking on my own. What are you thoughts for meet up with them. Is there time? Can they do that Turtle farm on their own and we meet them. Or meet them at the end of the pier and we all go do it or head to a beach. Help me out experts. The ship is there from 7:30 am to 4:30pm

My wife and I did the stingray adventure in Cozumel in about 3 and a half hours, you have plenty of time to do something else if you wish. I highly recommend this as you spend about 30 minutes holding and petting the stingrays and then you can go into a large area and snorkle for as long as you wish. I would recommend carrying an underwater camera as they want $10 for a single picture and $30 for a CD with about 6 pictures on it.

As the previous poster stated the Turtle Farm is at the Grand Caymans Island, you can swim with stingrays there also.

Archived