Eastern Carribean - NCL Kid's Crew and shore excursions for 4 yr

tammyjw305

Hi,

I posted on the NCL channel and got referred here. Can anyone help?

For the NCL Pearl's Eastern Caribbean itinerary (Samana, St. Thomas, Tortola, and GSC), does anyone have recommendations for shore excursions with a 4 yr old?

Also, does anyone have the 2-5 year old Kid's Crew schedule on the Pearl, 7 day cruise?

Thanks!

Tammy

Hi,

I posted on the NCL channel and got referred here. Can anyone help?

For the NCL Pearl's Eastern Caribbean itinerary (Samana, St. Thomas, Tortola, and GSC), does anyone have recommendations for shore excursions with a 4 yr old?

Also, does anyone have the 2-5 year old Kid's Crew schedule on the Pearl, 7 day cruise?

Thanks!

Tammy

We did the same route on the Dawn this past spring break when our DS was 5. I did a review and if you look through the thread each day is explained (with web links) of what we did and with which tour group:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=965189

"NCL Dawn: March 28 to April 4, Cruising with DS"

• 2 weeks later...

For our last cruise where we stopped st GSC, we brought along the dollar store swim rings, the kind that blow up. The kids had a blast floating around the water.If your four year old can swim underwater, consider bringing a cheap mask/snorkel set. You can even purchase a couple of small pails and shovels for the beach. .Ours had such a fun time building sand castles, it really kept them busy. The didn't take up much room in the suitcase, filled them with socks when we packed. After the cruise we didn't worry about bringing these items back with us-only a dollar!!

My family and I stopped in Samana in May 2008. My kids(age 4 and 6) at the time loved this beach. Cayo Levantado is avail through th cruise. You can not book it on your own. WE are booked on the Jewel on a 14 day repo and we are going back to Cayo Levantado. You can float, drink, eat, very kid friendly! The water is very calm and warm!

Archived