Does Carnival have a credit card that earns you cruise credit?

clerky96

Believe me its really not worth is you have to use like 12,500 points to get $125.00 savings dicount and then the vacation planner charges $75.00 to book the vacation. Don't get me wrong they start you with like $5, 000 points for getting the card then they have double and triple points on things, but it still takes alot of use to save that $125.00 . Julie G.

Yes and I would avoid it at all costs. I use it for my cruises & pay it off each month. It will hurt my credit to cancel it but they raised interest on it to the most I've ever paid for a credit card (25% I think) which is ridiculous for someone with over 830 FICA score.

Several of my credit card companies raised my interest rates cause they said I wasn't using my cards!!!!!!!!! They get you comin and goin.......I called one card to have them lower the credit limit because with all the identity theft and stuff I just didn't want a card witha $15K limit. They said they would do that but I would have to get a new card with a new number and they would double my interest rate!!!!! I just told them to forget it and put it in the safe and have never used it again.

I am going to start closing some of my accounts though. I know that it my hurt my score for a bit, but I'm not too worried about that since I'm not planning on financing anything in even the distant future. I think I'll close one account every 6 months or so until I'm left with only a couple of cards.

But to the OP.......I have the Seamiles card and the others are correct there are much better cards out there plus I heard that Carnival was severing their relationship with Seamiles.

Archived