Ventura - oct/nov - teen area

JimmyJbox

hey hey hey, :p

Im 18 and going on Ventura 23rd Oct for cross over to Caribbean, done it a few times and with various liners. Just this time im 18 obviously too old for the "Teen Scene". i'm going with a friend and my parents, we did the same thing 2 years ago on Sea Princess (when i was 16).

We both want to know if we will still be aloud in the "teen area" just so that we can make friends and chill out there. even though were a year over the age limit of 13-17, think we will find it hard to make friends if we are not aloud.

Obviously taking into concideration that im 18 and my friend 19 and we will be able to drink. does anyone have any answers to wether we will be able to make friends there?:confused:

Cheers Peeps

Jimmy.

P.s if anyone else is on this cruise with us please post!! :D:D:D

Hi Jimmy

I will also be onboard Ventura on 23rd Oct (not long now :)) - 'tis a long time since I was in my teens but I can assure you I am very young at heart (in my head I am still 18! ;)). I'm sure you will make lots of friends one way or another, might see you in the disco for a bop!! :D

Diane x

Archived