Is desert side memorable

elou

The pictures are great. Since I tour by myself, feel more secure with Princess tours. Downtown is very pretty. Done walking tour. Not into beaches, so that leaves Princess tour of the other side. One with aloe facory, the other with Ostrich farm, or just walk around town. I do like to explore places though. Thanks again for replying to me.

The pictures are great. Since I tour by myself, feel more secure with Princess tours. Downtown is very pretty. Done walking tour. Not into beaches, so that leaves Princess tour of the other side. One with aloe facory, the other with Ostrich farm, or just walk around town. I do like to explore places though. Thanks again for replying to me.

Just a thought...

Truthfully, don't know the cost of the Princess tour, but you can rent a compact car for the day and head over to the other side on your own and stop and walk around at your own pace.

There is a dirt road you can follow down around the tip of the island where the California lighthouse is located. From there you can see the "baby" natural bridge, Bushiribana Gold Smelting ruins, Alto Vista chapel (up on the hill) as well as the collapsed natural bridge.

Archived