Anyone looking to sail in November?

MamaParrotHead

Our final payment was just due yesterday and there's been a crazy price drop (thank you, Early Saver's Price Protection Program) and thought I'd share it, incase anyone was looking to sail. We're going the week after Thanksgiving, 7 day Western on Glory, and our 6C (6A with upgrade to 6C) is now $389 for the week (past guest and senior rate). $389?! I can't hardly BELIEVE it.:eek::eek::eek:

Didn't know if anyone was looking for a deal. Hope that helps someone!

I havent been able to get any price drops.

My Nov 2nd cruise I got at $219pp in a 6B oceanview for 5 nights

My Nov 10th cruise I got at $460pp in a 4F inside for 6 nights. The category is sold out.

My Nov 22nd cruise keeps going up in price because of it being over Thanksgiving.

At sea for 18 days of the month in November, what a life.

Dave

I havent been able to get any price drops.

My Nov 2nd cruise I got at $219pp in a 6B oceanview for 5 nights

My Nov 10th cruise I got at $460pp in a 4F inside for 6 nights. The category is sold out.

My Nov 22nd cruise keeps going up in price because of it being over Thanksgiving.

At sea for 18 days of the month in November, what a life.

Dave

...do I detect a slight gloat in your photo? Lucky you. :) The last time you spent that many days on a ship in one had to be when you were in the Marines. :eek:

...do I detect a slight gloat in your photo? Lucky you. :) The last time you spent that many days on a ship in one had to be when you were in the Marines. :eek:

Hi Sallie

Actually, it was on my 15 day repo from New York to New Orleans Nov 07. But then in Jan 07, I did three ships in three weeks with 1 1/2 days in between.

Looking at possibly doing another 15 nighter Oct 2010 on the NCL Spirit......Boston to New Orleans with 8 ports of call. It is around $1200pp for a balcony.

Dave

Archived