ncl sale ends 9/18

stuNYC

NCL is offering a 50% reduced deposit OR a shipboard credit of up to $250. This "sale" ends 9/18/09

According I just booked 8202, based on the deck plan, which is an aft corner suite (AF) on the Pride of America. Because of the rush to book I didn't solicit comments that I value from CC members who may have cruised on POA before

Any pros or cons I should be aware of, since I presume I can change if made within next 24 hours.

My wife needs a wheelchair for long distances and since most activities, except entertainment are aft, I want to reduce the number of times a day that have to criss -cross the ship.

Do you disembark the ship traditionally forward or aft. The agent told me aft

There are no rooms > 143sq ft midship except suites on 7 that have an obstructed view. If we put the wheelchair in the regular balcony room, we won't be able to have any space to walk around I presume

Any and all input greatly appreciated as well as any tips about the ship like when to book specialty restaurant reservations and which ones are worth the price.

Hi

I don't have answers to your questions, but you might want to change the heading on your thread. Maybe "POA cabin question". I think your thread title is mis-leading.

Along with this I would post it on the Hawaii board.

Just copy and paste and change the heading.

Archived