Gift Purchases delivered to Stateroom

sam1148

Can you request an item from the gift shop to be wrapped and delivered to a state room?

It was a nice option while staying at DisneyWorld...I purchased a few things "on the sly" to have them delivered to the rooms as surprises.

I don't think you can do that, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask. You can order stuff ahead of time online from the Bon Voyage department.

I think you can if it's from the informalities shop. We met up with a young couple we know on our cruise last week. They were on their honeymoon (no we didn't crash it. we aren't that close to know when they even got married to know facts about their honeymoon). The last day I went to the informalities shop and had a cake sent to their table that evening that said, "Happy Honeymoon." All we had was their cabin number and their names. It was a nice suprise for them. I would imagine, depending on the item you are looking for, you can have things delivered from one of the shops.

Can you request an item from the gift shop to be wrapped and delivered to a state room?

It was a nice option while staying at DisneyWorld...I purchased a few things "on the sly" to have them delivered to the rooms as surprises.

Not sure about having it gift wrapped but you can order something from Formalities and have it delivered. You can also order something online or call Carnival directly; before you board the ship and it will be in the Stateroom.

Archived