AFT Cabin

apdchief

You will be fine.. I take gravol.. and take it everyday whether I feel sea sick or not.. and continue to take it 2 days after the cruise to get rid of the rocking motion.. I see you started a new thread about those wraps.. I did a search and there are plenty of threads with pics of those cabins on deck 4.. I know Mr Pete and Tom and Cheryl have stayed in them a few times..

I am also thinking about a cruise outta NY on the Miracle next Sept.. :)

I did search through some of the threads. Just thought I would see if I could get more input and pics. Thanks for all of your answers. I will let you know how going out of NY is when I get back. I have heard deck 4 is nice because it has a larger overhang.

I did search through some of the threads. Just thought I would see if I could get more input and pics. Thanks for all of your answers. I will let you know how going out of NY is when I get back. I have heard deck 4 is nice because it has a larger overhang.

Yup it does.. if you like to have some shade as I do .. it is perfect.. can`t wait to hear how you like cruisin outta NY.. I am really looking forward to it.. hoping I can swing it;) Here are a couple pics of our balcony 4237 I believe that is our LOOTer friend from Cali exploring the balcony the 1st day :)

n1098244008_30152909_8059.jpg

n1098244008_30152910_8337.jpg

Archived