CB cabin E731 minisuite balcony question

lovevacadays

Here is a shot I took from the Carnival Pride in Grand Turk last month. This shows E730 and D732, but the other side of the ship should be the same. It looks like the Dolphin balcony is a touch longer than the Emerald below.

549.jpg

I booked a minisuite on the CB for Dec 2010 because of all the great comments about this cabin. One question, is the balcony on the Emerald deck the same size as the Dolphin deck? I like the fact that on the Dolphin deck it is just about as long as wide.
The Dolphin deck balcony is a bit larger; BUT, it's uncovered and not private the way the Emerald deck balcony is.

• 1 month later...
We had this cabin on the Diamond this summer for Alaska. What a fabulous cabin and balcony! Great views out the side and aft! It IS a long walk to almost everything! But, I'd take it in a heartbean again if available.

We agree, we had this cabin on the Sapphire for Alaska--the balcony was wonderful. Grab it if you can.

• 5 years later...
Dan - was this a picture of the Emerald Princess Dolphin Deck D732 mini suite? Am interested as we have booked it for a November 2015 cruise. Thanks for any help.

Sylvia

Dan's post was over five years ago. That is a photo of D732's balcony. The distance from the partition to the aft of the balcony of E732 is 18' so D732's should be even longer. Fortunately, on the Crown, Emerald and Ruby these are standard mini-suites. On the earlier Grand class ships these were intended to be accessible cabins and they have an accessible walk-in shower rather than the tub of a standard mini-suite. Edited by IECalCruiser