Was I dreaming about the Dream(itinerary)?

kimberlyk970

When I booked on the Dream for June, I could have sworn the itinerary included Grand Cayman(which I was REALLY looking forward to! :() now its Costa Maya...did this really happen or am I crazy?! If it did..is this common(first time cruiser) and any chance the itineray will change again?

When I booked on the Dream for June, I could have sworn the itinerary included Grand Cayman(which I was REALLY looking forward to! :() now its Costa Maya...did this really happen or am I crazy?! If it did..is this common(first time cruiser) and any chance the itineray will change again?

Your reservation paperwork /email you rcvd the day of booking will list the itineary you booked:)

According the original press release announcing Dream's itineraries, Costa Maya (and not Grand Cayman) was one of the ports on the Western trip.

http://carnivalpressroom.wordpress.com/2008/07/01/reservations-now-open-for-130000-ton-carnival-dreams-european-caribbean-itineraries/#more-448

Guess that means you will just have to book another cruise!:)

I won't say you are crazy, but I don't think Dream was ever going to Grand Cayman.

Maybe Carnival Valor? I think it has one of the best Western Caribbean routes.

Could you have seen Dream doing the Grand Mediterranean cruises which it will?

Take the bus/taxi($2-3 ea way) to Majahual...you won't regret it! Absolutely one of my favorite places!

Archived